We are committed to being very aggressive in our attitude towards quality and customer service, primarily since we want to be ranked as the “best” in our business. Quality is not just our goal; it is our basic strategy for survival and future growth.
It must be clearly understood that we`ll not allow quality to take second place behind cost or schedule. All employees have the right to question their supervisor’s decisions or actions if they feel quality are being compromised.
WE WILL ACHIEVE THIS BY:
- Knowing who are customers are and what they want -through open communication.
- Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us –through training and education.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job –through the use of team participation and measurements.
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure manuals reflect what we actually do.
- Remembering that we are here because of our Customers! Realizing our Customers are the reason we have our jobs, and that through on time delivery of quality services and products at fair market price is how we will keep them!
- Helping each other to help ourselves!
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work.
- W We understand the need to.
- E Empower our organization.
- C Continuous Improvement.
- A Alignment of our Mission and Goals.
- R Responsibility and Respect for our job and each other.
- E Educating one another.